MARY LALOR and ALLAN McPHERSON
Mary Lalor/Lawlor daughter of James Lalor and Johanna Creagh, born 1850 at Kileehaw, Rathdowney, Queens County Ireland, emigrated to Australia with her parents in 1857. She died 17th Aug. 1942. Married 6th Feb. 1866 at St. Pauls Pentridge, Victoria, Allan McPhereson. Allan was born abt 1834 at Invernesshire, Scotland. He died 12th Aug. 1889 at Yarrawonga, Victoria, Australia. They lived at Woodstock, Victoria. then at Mansfield, and latter at Bundalong, Victoria where they kept pigs and planted twenty two acres with wheat. In 1859 they bought the liscence of The Murray River Hotel Yarrawonga until 1891.
The children of Mary and Allan were:
1. Anne McPherson born 1867 at Woodstock, Vic.
2. Hannah McPherson born 1869 at Mansfield, Vic. died 8th May 1903. Married 1900, William O'SHEA. at Yarrawonga, Vic.
3. Flora McPherson born 1869 died 27th April 1885 at Yrrawonga, Vic.
4. Alexander McPherson born 1871.
5. Mary McPherson born 1873 married 1896, William DAVIDSON.
6. James McPherson born 1875 died 1938 at East Melbourne, Victoria. Married Joanne DICKIE of Corowa Vic.
7. Donald McPherson born 1877 at Yarrawonga, Vic.
8. Charles McPherson born 1879.
9. Janet McPherson born 1881, married unknown KING.