1. Your website must contain something that might be of interest to Fools.
2. Your website must not contain anything that might be considered offensive by some individual or group of individuals (e.g. porn, hate, etc).
3. Your website must not contain items which are un-Foolish - things like promoting Multilevel Marketing (MLM), advising people to buy Penny Stocks (Over-The-Counter BB), etc.
4. You must include the Webring HTML somewhere on your page (preferably somewhere highly visible like the main page!).
5. Membership in this ring in no way states or implies endorsement by, or official affiliation with, The Motley Fool.
6. The Ring Master reserves the right to deny any website entry to the ring or exclude a site already in the ring if it violates the above rules. The RM runs the ring in the best interest of all Fools and potential Fools.
7. By using the Fool logo in the ring, you must agree to abide by The Motley Fool's "Terms and Conditions of Use of The Motley Fool Logo". Please visit their Motley Fool Logo for Partners page and review these terms, then send an email to LogoUse@fool.com informing them of your use of the logo. This may seem like a lot, but it allows us to identify ourselves as Fools.
Are you a UK Fool? Then perhaps you would rather join Hans Summers' The Motley Fool UK Community Webring which predates this ring.
1. Submit your site to The Fool Community Webring!
2. Copy The Fool Community Webring HTML fragment (see below).
3. VERY important: Carefully modify the HTML code to use your own name, email address, and Site ID (supplied when you submit your site), where the HTML currently has YOUR_NAME_HERE, YOUR_EMAIL_HERE and YOUR_SITE_ID_HERE.
4. Paste the Webring HTML code into one of your pages (preferably the main page).
5. Right click on the Fool logo and save it. Transfer it in your web page directory, naming it fool.gif (all lowercase).
6. Email me when you have added the HTML code to your website, or with any questions.
7. Changes to your site's Webring information can be made here.