To obtain a position in an organization where my skills could be utilized to contribute to the team to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
12/94-Present, Boeing Mesa, AZ
Flight Line Inspector
- Monitor all phases of maintenance and modifications involved in flight test development on AH-64D Longbow helicopter; ensures work is completed to engineering instructions or technical manuals; travels frequently to support programs off-site with no supervision.
- Comply with quality records requirements outlined by company policies and US Army requirements. Maintain flight test records for assigned aircraft in accordance with company and department procedures.
- Utilize MS Office Suite and Unit Level Logistics System – Aviation (ULLS-A) to generate reports, manage databases, present information to management; serve as point of contact for automated record keeping using the ULLS-A system issued by US Army.
- Meets personal security requirements for Engineering Flight Test (Secret Security Clearance).
Quality Test Specialist
- Perform quality systems verifications, validating Manufacturing Self Examination Operator's abilities.
- Perform quality systems audits of electrical and mechanical Production Processes to monitor compliance of ISO9000/AS9100 within the department.
- Establish and maintain audit schedules for production processes and MSE Operators.
- Assisted in determining root cause and supported recommendations for the implementation of corrective actions necessary to reduce or eliminate product or process nonconformance.
Inspection Technician IV
- Interfaced with Boeing-St. Louis Engineering and Production to implement corrective action regarding quality issues for the Electrical Product Center.
- Perform Material Review Board Quality Assurance functions.
- Perform Quality Engineering planning review for inspect point applicability.
- Utilized Electronic Product Assurance Record (EPAR) system to document/disposition non-conforming material. Preliminary review disposition authority for non-conforming reworkable product.
- Assembled and rigged MD900 helicopters according to engineering specifications.
- Prepared helicopters for delivery to customer after FAA licensing.
- Performed FAA scheduled maintenance inspections on helicopters.
- Performed preflight inspections on various types of aircraft.
- Read and interpreted blueprints, HPS HSD, DPS, PS, BAC.
1/92-12/94 Bally`s Total Fitness/ I.P.T. Mesa, AZ
Trainer, CPR Instructor
- Supervised & scheduled the fitness, personal training,
operations & child care programs.
- Interviewed, hired, trained and evaluated performance for all
- Professionally trained selected club members by performing fitness
evaluations, creating custom diet and workout plans.
- Implemented training for new employees & club members to ensure
company policies were complied with and handled all service related
10/86-4/92 U.S.A.F./Dyncorp Williams A.F.B., AZ
Jet Engine Technician/ Supervisor
- Performed periodic (PE) and hourly post flight inspections (HPO) consisting of complete engine overhaul, component changes, disassembly and repair of jet engines according to UASF technical orders.
- Disassembled, inspected, repaired and built all J85 and J69 engines that were expedite or unscheduled
for engine repair.
- Completed ground run, removed and installed J69 and J85-5 engines in aircraft's T-37's and T-38's.
- Installed Quick Engine Change kits and prepared engines for final QA inspections after test cell acceptance runs.
- Supervised, trained and evaluated crew members on job performance and extra curricular activities.
12/82-10/86 U.S.A.F., F.E. Warren A.F.B., WY
Security Police Specialist
- Performed duties as a Keys Codes Control Center 'A' side controller by verifying, processing & inventorying all classified code material, & combination registers utilized. Verified security clearance and PRP status of personnel dispatched to the Minuteman missile wing.
- Performed duties as Camper Alert Team (CAT) & Security Escort Team (SET) member for maintenance teams performing work on 200 Minuteman Launch Facilities; M-16 rifle & .38 caliber revolver qualified.
- Performed law enforcement duties & protected dignitaries visiting the base as an Ambassador Gate Guard.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology, "Honors 3.89 GPA"
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Associate of Science Degree in Software Engineering, "Magna cum Laude"
University of Advancing Technology, Phoenix, AZ
- Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic, FAA,
- Quality Auditor Certificate Course, TTT Holding Group, Mesa, AZ
- Supervisor Safety Training Course, USAF, Williams AFB,
Maintenance Data Collection System Course,
USAF, Williams AFB, AZ
OJT Trainer/ Supervisor Course, USAF,
Williams AFB, AZ
Jet Engine Tech Courses, J85-5/-21, USAF,
Williams AFB, AZ
Jet Engine Mechanic, Tech School, USAF,
Chanute AFB, IL
NCO Preparatory Course, USAF, FE Warren
- Security Police Specialist Tech School, USAF, Lackland AFB,
My family, fitness, personal training, designing web sites, mentoring foster children and other community service activities. Starting my Master of Science Degree in Project Management on 2 April '06 at Colorado Technical University.
||John Clayborn, Mike Erwin,
Loudermilk, Stephen P.