Page 1 ::
- "Hope ideas and inspiration can ooze smoothly into
my mind and perfectly demonstrated."
- “My mind is out of sort. Ideas’ refusal
to materialized and compelled by the denial of time has left me pressed.
May I find solace in the pleasing symphony of melodies?”
- “May the sun reside behind the clouds with rain
relieving us from the scorching and unrelenting heat”
- “Elated joy bestowed as the good news dawned me.
Your virtues attached with the kiss of luck sealed the waiting game.
May this new chapter evolve magically to the JYage.”
- “I know I can do it when I believe. I know I wan
to see you again when I leave. I know I dun express myself like I want
to be. I know u r not naggy becoz u care for me. A simple msg to a girl
I love dearly, who comprehends, to know what I mean.”
- “I look out of the window gazing at the celestial
sight. Mr. Moon, are you lonely up in the sky at night? Are you so extra
on the starry twilight that u sometimes hide? Take a good rest while
the sun takes its flight.”
- “Hey mr moon.. bet u r strong and bright
Dun let anything covers ur light..
U may look diff at times
Round wif cheerful smile or sad wif a crescent face…
Move on..dun stop ur pace! Everyone admired e mr moon tat showed us
e way, want him around every single day!” Wish him happiness always!
& smile!" (Written by Yakkomochhi 3rd
may 2003 2.45am)
- "Life end when u stop dreaming, hope end when u
stop believing and luv end when u stop carin. So dream, hope and luv
while u breath coz life is beautiful." (Written
by Eve aka Rainydaes)
- "Middle age is a only a fog if you can only see
the shadow of yourself and not realising what you have wanted and learnt
after going through that far in life"
- "Love is a four letter word whereby when a loved
one hurt you deeply and you still think of her, care for her and linger
for her presence.
Hate is a four letter word whereby when a loved one hurt you deeply
and you hate yourself for still loving her so much.
Leave if the loved one can be happier this way.
Should I love, hate or leave, am i confused?"
- "Must good things always come to an end?
Must good things always be shortlived?
Must good things turn stale before they are appreciated?
Is it a sin to even think that good things can last?
If the past were relived, would good things rekindle?
Will good things be given another chance to evolve?"
- Strange how laughter looks like crying with no sound
Raindrops taste like tears without the pain. (Found
this in a quotation webby)
Page 1 2
3 4 5 6