The Instant Monty Python CD Collection
This six CD collection of seven Python albums is a must for the serious fan. And the special booklet inserted into the box is a tasty treat in its own right, containing hilarious text pieces, song lyrics, mock album titles, and many great images.
I'm not sure how much the package goes for, as mine was bought for me as a gift, but I'm sure that the price is a small one to pay for the serious Pythonite. This page will transcribe some of the funniest contents of the booklet for those of you unfortunate enough to be without!
- Disc 1 - Another Monty Python Record & Monty Python's Previous Record (part 1)
- Disc 2 - Monty Python's Previous Record (part 2) & Matching Tie and Handkerchief
- Disc 3 - Live at Drury Lane
- Disc 4 - Monty Python and the Holy Grail & Contractual Obligation Album (part 1)
- Disc 5 - Contractual Obligation Album (part 2)
- Disc 6 - Meaning of Life
Companion CDs As Shown In The Collection
- Sheffield United Sing Noel Coward
- THE LUTON GYNAECOLOGISTS CHOIR
- BRIGHT LIGHTS, SOFT MUSIC, LIVE GOATS: RAMON & TED
- BERNARD DELFONT LIVE AT THE BANK NEXT TO THE LONDON PALLADIUM
- More Songs from the Goole and District Catholic River Wideners Club
- I LEFT MY PACEMAKER IN SAN FRANCISCO - DR De BAKERY
- Scottish Airs - The Hamish McFart Singers
- John, Paul, George And Ringo - The Davenport Brothers
- IT'S ALL OVER MY FRIEND - EARL K VOMIT AND THE MEATABOLIC PROCESSES
- My Way Or Else - Frank Sinatra
- IT'S THE FUZZ AGAIN - P.C. RON SPENDLOFF
- YOUNG, GIFTED, BLACK AND FURRY: RAMON & TED
- Party Time, Princess "Piano" Margaret
- The Horrid Brothers Kill Anyone in Sight
- BEETHOVEN'S PUNK SYMPHONY, IN B FLAT - "THE STINKING BASTARD" (BANDAGES SUPPLIED)
- The Wonderful Sound of Hip Injuries
- More Hip Injuries (Painfully Yours)
- THE BEST OF REGGAE MAUDLING - (RASTATORY LABEL)
- THE DAVE CLARK FIVE'S WAR SPEECHES
- RAW POWER PUNK KILL BLAST THROTTLE DESTROY! - CLODAGH ROTTEN
- A MAN WHO ONCE SOLD PAUL McCARTNEY A NEWSPAPER - LIVE!
- GIVE ME THE MOONLIGHT AND THE GOATS - RAMON AND TED
- A NIGHT IN CASABLANCA - THE EVERLY SISTERS
- An Evening with Martin Bormann (and the Trio los Paraguayos)
- The Best of The Osmonds Teeth - Vol XI
- MY BRAIN HURTS AND OTHER NATIONAL FRONT MARCHING SONGS
- HITTING OURSELVES WITH THE LITTLE CURVED BIT ON THE END OF THE SHAVING BRUSH - ERIC AND THE LOONIES
- MONTY PYTHON'S BEST SKETCHES BEGINNING WITH 'R'
- THE BEST BITS OF ROLF HARRIS
- TEACH YOURSELF POWER
- Norma Shearer Whistles Duane Eddie
- NIXON'S SOLID GOLD DENIALS
- WHEN THE CHICKENS ARE ASLEEP - RAMON AND TED
- Friday Night is Bath Night, J.P. Gumby
- When We're Apart - The Legs
- THE MILKMAN WHISTLES STOCKHAUSEN - 'A' MILKMAN
- My Brain Hurts - The Moron Tabernacle Choir
- TOGETHER AGAIN - FRANK AND IFIELD
- Ron Simon and Geoff Garfunkel: Live From The Tennis Club Purley
- ETERNALLY YOURS - THE MASSED WINDSCALE MARCHING SCIENTISTS
- ROCK AND ROLL IS HERE TO STAY AGAIN!
- Me, Myself, I, Personally, Again Vol 2 - Anthony Newley
- BANG GOES BOING!
- BONG BANGY BING!
- BOEING BOEING (cast album)
- I Do It My Way - Ned Sherrin
- MONTY PYTHON TRIES IT ON AGAIN!
- Pet Smells - The Beach Boys
- FOR LOVE AND GOATS AND CHICKENS: RAMON AND TED
- THE PICK OF THE BEST OF SOME RECENTLY REPEATED PYTHON HITS AGAIN
- Get Bach - The Best Of The Welsh Beatles
- YOU AND THE NIGHT AND THE MUSIC AND THE CHICKEN: RAMON AND TED
- Tom Jones Hits Frank Sinatra While Vic Damone And Mel Torme Grab Engelbert Humperdinck, At Last
- BING IS BACK
- BACK IS BING!
- Michael Dennison & Dulcie Gray Cycle to Land's End
- RULING SONGS AND BALLADS - H.M. THE QUEEN AND THE JORDANAIRES
- ACCOUNTANTS WORK SONGS
- I'VE GOT A BEER GLASS STICKING IN MY HEAD AND OTHER RUGBY SONGS
- Takeover Ballads: Slater-Nazi Ltd
- RASTAMAN - SIR KENNETH JOSEPH (Deleted)
- EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY - BRITT ECKLAND
- ATLANTIC CROSSING - BRITT ECKLAND
- AN OLD RAINCOAT WON'T EVER LET YOU DOWN - BRITT ECKLAND
- NEVER A DULL MOMENT - BRITT ECKLAND
- GASOLINE ALLEY - BRITT ECKLAND
- SMILER - BRITT ECKLAND
- A NIGHT ON THE TOWN - BRITT ECKLAND
- FOOTLOOSE AND FANCY FREE - BRITT ECKLAND
- THE BEATLES CHAUFFERS LIVE! RUNNING SONGS AND SURRENDERING BALLADS: THE MASSED BANDS OF THE QUEEN'S OWN COWARDS (OR SOME OF THEM)
- Frank Sinatra Live at the Senate Hearings
This page looks swell on Mr Equator's Pauntly Peruser
DISCLAIMER! The words contained herein are indeed copyrighted materials (except for my bits), and are the creative work of some of the most brilliant and hilarious minds of the 20th century (no, I'm not talking about John Paul George and Ringo!). If any of the thoughts and statements made herein offend you, then take a step back, take a deep breath, and then go and soak your head. Use these words peacefully, do not use them as deadly weapons, and by all means show the Pythons a little respect and buy everything that you see with their names on it (just like I have!). You REALLY shouldn't be running around trying to sell these sketches (or images or sounds for that matter), and if you are, then shame on you!