|Best when viewed with|
|Come rejuvenate yourself at Phoenix Nest in Franklin, North Carolina. Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains, Phoenix Nest sits atop a mountain in a forest with a knock your socks off view of the area.
A number of activities are a short drive away including horseback riding, white water rafting, hiking, fishing, biking, gem mining, golfing, day trips to the popular Blue Ridge Parkway. Of course, you can just sit back and experience the beautiful sunsets and serenity the mountains have to offer.
Quaint mountain shopping and restaurants ranging from fast food to gourmet are located nearby for your convenience.
Experience the tranquility of the mountain air and beautiful vistas. Listen to the mountain forest.
Franklin. North Carolina
* Sleeping accommodations for four, including linens
* Wrap around deck for maximum enjoyment of surroundings and french doors that open to a miraculous view of the mountains.
* Fully equipped kitchen (and charcoal grill on deck)
* Wood burning stove
* Electric heating and ceiling fans
* TV, VCR and stereo system
* Outside fire pit for campfires
* Coffee and coffee maker
* 1 bathroom with shower stall
$385.00 per week (Saturday through Saturday) or $85.00 per night. Check in after 2:00pm and check out by 10:00am.
Cleaning service, linens/towels and taxes included.
* No smoking in house, smoking accommodations available on deck.
| Reservation Information:
50% of total due 10 days after
making reservation. Balance
due 2 weeks prior to stay.
Reservations can be cancelled
21 days prior to stay for full
refund. Cancellations made
less than 21 days in advance
will be refunded less 15%
|Chamber of Commerce|
|Thanks for being visitor number|
|Site reviewed and valid as of December 12, 2004
Copyright 2001 - 2005 by Karen. All rights reserved.