Biometrics & Other Emerging Technologies: Recently Published Work
- Biometrics: Identity Assurance in the Information Age, a book by John D. Woodward, Jr., Nicholas M. Orlans, and Peter T. Higgins, (Osborne McGraw Hill, 2003), is available at your local bookstores or through the Internet. Click here to find the book on Amazon.com.
- "Another View: Who Goes There? Biometrics Can Make Positive ID" An Op-Ed article by John D. Woodward, Jr. on how the U.S. military should make better use of biometrics in the Global War on Terrorism, published in Government Computer News, July 5, 2004.
- "Identity Protection" An article by John D. Woodward, Jr. discussing identity protection and management issues facing the U.S. Department of Defense, published in Intelligence & Warning America, Spring 2004.
- "Biometrics: A Look at Facial Recognition" In September 2002, John D. Woodward, Jr. gave a briefing on facial recognition technology to the Virginia State Crime Commission.
- "Privacy vs. Security" On March 22, 2002, John D. Woodward, Jr. testified on the use of electronic surveillance in Washington, D.C. before a hearing of the House Subcommittee on the District of Columbia.
Profile of John D. Woodward, Jr.
Publications Featuring John D. Woodward, Jr.
Links to Biometrics
Links to Other Emerging Technologies
Hobbies & Personal Interests