Joseph and Randa Fernandez's Wedding / Reception
Maisy & Ronnie
Johnson's collection of Joseph and Randa's Wedding from his old bashed-up
- Joseph phoning on his balcony
, last minute consultation on what to do for his wedding
...! or is he planning his get-away car?
- Decorating the bridal car
, Joseph went in Frankpet's Ambassador car, while Randa came in
- The experienced ones get into the act
( L-R : Reubin, Emma, Maisy, ..,Noreen,.)
- Family Group photo
after the 'family' blessing at Frankie's house, Franc Dale II, well
almost! L-R: Mark, Emmanuel, Joseph, Frankie, Grace's sister, Best man?,
Graces' sister's daughter
- St. Anthony's Shrine, Palavakkam
- The stairway to heaven, with two angels guarding
- The glowing altar and background
- Joseph being led in by his Cousin - , (into
- Frankpet escorted by Grace's sister
- The Bride, Randa with her father Arnold and
mother Rhoda Fernandez
- The Joseph & Randa at offertory
- Oh no, they are so serious, what happens when
reality hits them?
- The couple thawing out (note the Garfield grin)
after the nuptial service
- The couple getting taking off down the aisle
they really took their time coming back leaving the poor photographer
- The band doing a piece, they even did 'Talk
to the wind', by King Crimson!!
- It's the Birdie dance, it's got a lot of guts
to imagine 'flight', but with a little bit of sustenance, one can !!
- It's the birdie song still playing,
No!, Reubin is not getting ready for a scuffle or trying to fly! He's
a little bit confused as Maisy is continuously shouting for the band
to play 'put your right foot in, put your right foot out'!, I think he's
getting his feet mixed up!!
- Neil D'Couta's daughter next to Maisy and son
(extreme right) Enjoying the dancing
- Center stage in Black is Brenda Rolands (Noreen's
sister and Maisy's classmate) Enjoying the dancing
- Malcolm in the middle!!
from Bangalore, capturing the Wedding on DVD [Tel:080-31810842,
- It's a split group of dancers and squatters,
the lady in light blue in front of Frankie is Neil's son's girlfriend
- The photographer being photographed
L-R: Deepak Chabria from Bangalore, Malcolm, Sally, Maisy, Reubin
- One really interesting dancer was Brenda's
daughter, got to show these Tangy girls to my Bangalore son Andrew!!
- Maisy, Sally, Ronnie, Reubin and Arnold relax
at the end of a session
- Ditto! Minus Maisy!
- Sally and Reubin take a round
- Maisy takes Frankie at his word, 'After a few
I will dance with you!!
- A rare family photo,
Maisy, Eileen, Frankie's friend who is looking after Franc Dale in
Tangy, Grace's sister, Frankie and Don
- Don, Joseph's brother dancing with Maisy
- No! It's not the throwing of the bouquet,
the MC was missing (actually he was 'found' wanting!), and all had
- Another confusing round of dancing, taken from
the band's viewpoint
- This 'synchronized' group of dancers really
were a treat to watch
- The bridesmaid and flowergirl get a chance
to shake a leg
- The 'synchronized' swingers still at it, led
by Brenda's daughter and daughter - in - law!!
- Everyone who is left, gets into the act
Sally Fernandez's collection of Joseph's and Randa's Wedding from his Digital
- Tired after the journey from Bangalore, Maisy
and Sally stretch
- Decorating the wedding car
- A bungalow in Frankpets Resort - Buena Vista
- Maisy and Ron stretching around the Resort
entrance before the wedding
- Same location , Reubin testing the camera
- Help! still testing!!
- Don't open this! You've got to be joking!!
I warned you!!!!
- Reubin and Sally Fernandez from Quilon via
- Maisy and Ron at Suite '701' before the wedding,
No! nobody had any as yet!!, we were not at the bachelor's party!!
- Maisy and Sally around the lovely garden,
competing with the flowers
- Frankpet blessing Joseph at his house at the
- Family Group photo, one got away!!
- Guests and family awaits the bride at St.
Anthony's Shrine, Palavakkam
- A few more join up the congregation
- The stairway to Heaven!! Two Angels awaiting
- A view of the alter and background stained
glass windows, very colourful
- The Bride arrives
- The Couple after the wedding at the altar
- The father sadly trudges off, another one
bites the dust!
- Last minute instructions to the couple before
they take off, not their clothes, not yet!
- A safe view from a distance, of the cutting
the cake, nobody jumped out of it!!
- The photographer got bolder, or was it the
- Lady Diana, in good cheer! Yo! Alroy and Moira!
- Sally and Reubin thinking of her wedding day?
, Sorry mate, we are all in '701'!!
- Maisy is going down but not yet out!,
Maisy's classmate Brenda and her pretty daughters in the background
- Frankie and Mark striking a stand, don't know
who else is captured in the frame?
- Joseph answers the toast speech
- The band was perched up on the top of the
- The grand march begins, very strange, A threesome!!!?
I thought the bestman's duty was only to hand over the rings...
- The first dance as Mr. & Mrs Joseph Fernandez!
- Tommy and Brenda (a different one) and band,
played at ex- Bangalore at 4-Seasons, Israel, in the good old days!
- Frankie and Maisy take a few steps
- Others join the couple on the floor, sorry
no throwing of the bouquet, as the Bride called for an early night!!
- A view of the wedding reception from the beach,
the smudges are from the water spray, quite adventurous of Reubin
to attempt this shot!
- Go straight
to the one and only 'Tangy' Page
(Updated as on 6 January 2004, would appreciate if you could
pass this site address to your Tangy mailing list)
Frankpet & Joseph Fernandez
stay at 'Franc Dale II', Bella Vista, Sunrise Avenue, Neelankarai,
Chennai 600041. Tel: 044-24493333, Mobile : 9841037500, email:
Arnold and Rhoda Fernandez
, stay at 'Mavil Cottage', Tangasseri, Kollam 691007, Kerala, Tel:
Here are the photographs taken by Ian and
Lyn on 30th November 2003
Click here for Ians Photographs <
Click here for Lyn's Photographs <
Other photographs will be put up when processed:
Andrews / Joanne's Birthday <
Christmas, Family & Friends <
(Updated on 6 Jan 2004)
Click here for side-kick photographs of Joseph's Wedding
27 December 2003
Buena Vista Beach Resort grounds <
Bangalorewalla's 7th Anniversary page that also covers Tangy, Quilon,
This Page Hosted by
Get Your Own Free Home Page