Welcome to MY Website!
DB Maker allows you to extract specific data from HTML and TXT documents and create text databases. The program lets you analyze and search a selected document for specified data, and convert the unstructured results into a text file for further processing in a spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel and MailList Express.
Every company has a huge amount of valuable information stored in various files, address books and other records, which, however is usually of a raw and random nature. The Web Servers of business corporations, industrial groups, governmental agencies, universities and information agencies also contain vast amounts of precious data only readable in certain formats, and it takes a lot of time and effort in order for them to become accessible.
Much time and money is required to manually edit a large amount of files. This is precisely why the DB Maker is such a handy item. This application can save you a lot of time and earn you extra money, two of the most valuable assets for your company. The software is designed for ease of utilization by the largest possible number of users. Using the DB Maker will help you get a handle on large external information flows and make them an integral part of your mainstream business database. Constantly updating and staying abreast with current information is a critical factor for any business today. The program will become a connecting link between corporate databases and raw, random information.
The DB Maker can be used to perform a number of different functions, including:
- A powerful marketing tool;
- Processing orders;
- To process email and support email messaging and distribution;
- To set up subscriber databases;
- To send email automatically;
- To transfer information from email clients;
- To set up recruitment and job resume databases;
- To process stock quotations, prices and offers;
- To analyze statistical data on websites;
- To set up various types of databases;
- To systematize catalogs, lists and price lists;
- To process raw and random data downloaded from the Internet