Access to and use of this site ("Site") including all related text, source code, images, and audio is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws which, by accessing and browsing the Site, the user accepts, without limitation or qualification.
1. Distribution, transmissions, modification, copy, reproduction or any type of use of the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including without limitation, the text, images, audio, and source code is prohibited without the author's written permission or others, as may be applicable. Use of third parties' likenesses, names and/or properties is prohibited without express written permission from such third parties.
2. Use of and browsing in the Site is at the user's risk. The author makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in this Site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in its contents or for any claims that the use of the materials displayed infringes upon the rights of third parties. Neither the author nor any party involved in delivering the Site is liable for any costs, losses, damages including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out the user's access to, or use of, the Site and the information contained therein.
3. Any communication or material transmitted to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar type of information is, and will be treated by default as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmitted or posted may be used by the author for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
4. Trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of the author and others, as may be applicable.
5. The author has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site or any other sites linked to the Site. Further, links from the Site to third parties does not constitute endorsement of products or services offered by said third parties.
6. The author may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions and the like on the Site. However, the author does not have any obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from their contents. Posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law is prohibited.
7. By submitting messages and/or materials to the Site, each user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the author and any party involved in the delivery of the Site from all damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees and court costs arising out of all claims, challenges or actions related to the user's submission, including without limitation, claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel and defamation.
8. These terms and conditions may be revised at any time without previous notification, and such revisions are binding on the user of the Site.