Well, here it is: my page. There's not much on it yet, so go ahead and
give me some suggestions of what you'd be interested in knowing (hopefully
I'm not concieted enough to bore you with all my most inane personal
First of all, I know that I have some problems with spelling (
maintaining web pages late at night is not great for that, either).
I am working on it, thouh.
As I mention elsewhere, I am a programmer. I do have other interests,
though. There are many things at our church that I am involved in, including
Promise Keepers, TLC groups and some classes.
Feel free to send me mail with any
questions about our church, the classes we have attended, or any of my interests.
Programming & graphics:
I do different programming, but am mainly handling PC multimedia titles. In
addition to just pushing bits, I have a strong intrest in graphics and art. I've
also become quite experienced in Java and also internationalization.
(Hey Verne, Look. A table of those cute little link icons)
- 3D Graphics
- POV-Ray. Here is a great 3D raytracing program, and FREE too!.
- IMP - an Internet project to create a movie with POV-Ray.
- POVLAB, a modeling program for POV-Ray, and now it's FREE too!.
- Backlight. Relativistic raytracer. Cool near-speed-of-light effects.
- R-Cast - starting a standard on rendering on different machines.
- I'm starting work on a render farm manager for
using with POV and other software. Things are just hitting the prototype
- Programmers' Tools
- Lynx is a text browser available for many systems.
- Opera is another browser that many web authors use.
- Find out about the PNG graphics format. Ment as a free replacement for
GIF, and now supported by Netscape and Internet Explorer.
- I've gone ahead and started a page on one of my pet-peeves,
MIDI on web pages, including some server problem info.
- You should check out the campaign for browser independence.
- I have a Newton Message Pad 100.
- Getting up to speed on 1.x Newton programming.
- The Newton is dead. Long live the Newton.