Fun facts about Dan!
Here's a nifty little data sheet containing some vital information about myself (as of 5/18/99)...
- Full Name: Daniel Loren Cote
- Date and Place of Birth: October 8, 1977 in Golden Valley, Minnesota.
- Current Residence: Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Education: Graduated from Robbinsdale Armstrong High School in June of 1996. Attended Minneapolis Community & Technical College for approximately three weeks in January of 1998 before realizing that school still causes nausea.
- Employment:Customer service representative for Cardinal Packaging.
- Record Label: Heart of a Champion... co-owned with Jason Miller.
- Hobbies: Music, writing, coffee, mix tape therapy, photography, road trips, baseball.
- Religion: Lloyd Dobler.
- Tattoos: Tom Waits portrait on my left shoulder, Rocket From the Crypt logo on my lower left leg.
- Drug of choice: Caffeine.
- Drinks of choice: Coffee, Royal Crown Cola.
- Favorite Bands/Musicians: Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil, Lifter Puller, Sleater-Kinney, The Promise Ring, Husker Du, Tom Waits, The Replacements, Fugazi, The Jam, Miles Davis, Superchunk, Pixies, The Clash, hundreds more.
- Favorite Songwriters: Blake Schwarzenbach, Mac McCaughan, Tom Waits, Bob Mould, Grant Hart, Geoff Farina, Sean Peterson, Paul Westerberg, Craig Finn, Lois Maffeo... several others.
- Favorite Album of All Time: 24 Hour Revenge Therapy by Jawbreaker.
- Last album I purchased: Tomorrow We Will Run Faster by Sweep the Leg Johnny.
- Favorite Writers: Jack Kerouac, Aaron Cometbus, Charles Bukowski, Douglas Coupland, Hubert Selby, Jr., Henry Miller.
- Favorite Book: Life After God by Douglas Coupland.
- Last book I completed: Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland.
- Books I'm currently reading: Women by Charles Bukowski and A Peoples' History of the United States by Howard Zinn.
- Favorite Movies: Say Anything; Better Off Dead; The Star Wars Trilogy; Doctor Zhivago; L.A. Confidential; Grosse Pointe Blank; Pulp Fiction; Before Sunrise; Some Kind of Wonderful; Boogie Nights; Down By Law... dozens more.
- Favorite Actors: John Cusack, Gillian Anderson, Kevin Spacey, Janeane Garofalo, Lili Taylor, Tom Waits.
- Girls of my dreams: Emily Duncanson, Laura Anderson, Gillian Anderson.
- Favorite TV Shows: The X-Files, The Simpsons, Conan O'Brien, Happy Days, The A-Team.
If there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to e-mail me.
Click here to get back to my home page.
© 1998 firstname.lastname@example.org
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page