A student at Waseda University. My major is educational psychology, junior.
Things I like
- San Francisco
- Now, I live in San Francisco. I love it here! I'm enjoying myself and relaxing.
- I have been there 3 times. I have been to Jakarta, Bogor, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Solo, Malang, Bali, Komodo, and so on. I'm now studying Indonesian.
- I enjoy looking at the cities, and watching people walk down the street, it relaxes me.
- I had played soccer for 6 years. It's one of my favorite sports.
- Pencak Silat
- This is Indonesia martial arts. This is not popular in Japan yet. However, I participated in World championship as representative from Japan.
- I like movies, especially movies that move me. I am embarrassed to cry at the theater, so I prefer watching the video. These are my favorite movies(now in Japanese).
- Very beautiful! I was impressed with this flower in Bali.
- Blue, Indigo, Sky blue, Dark blue. Everything that I like is blue. The sky is blue.
- Mmmmmm. I love eating!!! It makes me happy!
(C) Copyright "UENO Shuhei" 1997, 1998
last revised Jan 15 1997