School of Education
Web-based Family Communication Project
Instructions to students:
- Your Web pages could include…
- Letters to parents about class assignments or homework
- Class Newsletters
- Upcoming trips (with links to Web site of trip location?)
- Examples of student work.
- "Web Quest" for use by students and parents.
- To demonstrate that you know how to insert hypertext links, at least one hypertext link to another Web page on the World Wide Web should be included.
- To demonstrate that you know how to insert graphics, pages should include at least one image.
- Pages should also include a link to your email address so parents can reach you.
- Instructions for creating a web page in Microsoft Word .
- Students are not required to publish their products on the Web, but are encouraged to do so.
- Free Web pages can be published at:
- View examples of teachers' pages produced by Brooklyn College students:
Brooklyn College Homepage
Contact me at: Emiele@brooklyn.cuny.edu