|Teaching English in Korea|
|If you are considering teaching in South Korea, you should look for the following in a contract:
1. Round-trip airfare.
2. Accomodation - either shared or single. Utilities not included.
3. At least 1.7 million won if you are a citizen of a native English speaking country.
3. 50/50 medical coverage.
4. Work (E2) visa arranged by the company - before or after arrival.
5. All national holidays given, plus 12 sick/vacation days (at least).
6. All teaching materials provided.
7. Average teaching hours are 6 hrs/day, M-F. Avoid contracts that ask for more than 30 hours per week. Also avoid those that ask you to work weekends - we are here to have fun as well as teach!!
Feel free to contact me at if you are interested in working in Gwangju.
|Seaside in Yeosu|
|Advice - Before Your Trip|
|Dangers in Korea|