Raynauds Disease, Raynauds Phenomenon, Raynauds Syndrome And Associated Circulatory And Autoimmune Disorders
Natural Remedies Information for Raynauds Disease, Raynauds Syndrome, Raynauds Phenomenon, Chilblains, Cold Hands and Feet, Peripheral Vascular and Cardiovascular, Autoimmune and Connective Tissue Diseases, and Associated Circulatory Disorders
What is Raynaud's?
Definition of Raynaud's
Raynaud's is primarily a spasmodic peripheral vascular disorder (PVD) resulting in eschemia or insufficient arterial blood flow to the extremities, usually fingers and toes, as opposed to a cardiovascular disorder (CVD) which involves the main arteries and the heart. Raynaud's is most commonly associated with the microcirculation - the nerves, neurotransmitters, hormones and muscles involved in the arterioles, the tiny arterial blood vessels. The vasospasm in the muscles of the blood vessel walls is usually caused by an inappropriate response to environmental stress especially to cold temperature.
What are the symptoms of Raynaud's?
Icy cold feet, hands, toes, fingers, less commonly nose and ears, sometimes with pain and numbness. Skin color changes of white/blue/red as peripheral blood flow is reduced by the spasmodic contraction of the muscles in the blood vessel walls (the digits are usually affected), tissues become starved of oxygen (cyanosis), and blood flow returns (rubor). Not all color changes may be present or in that order nor are color changes necessary to be diagnosed with Raynaud's, but they may develop later.
There are two types of Raynaud's
1. Raynaud's disease or primary Raynaud's where there does not appear to be any underlying causative disorder (idiopathic Raynaud's).
2. Raynaud's phenomenon or Raynaud's syndrome or
secondary Raynaud's where there is an underlying causative disorder or
trauma such as scleroderma, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, vibration vascular
damage, chemical or drug side-effects, extreme cold exposure such as frostnip,
etc. causing damage to connective tissues, nerves and blood vessels.
The Raynaud's Ebook (Chapter
List) is the most comprehensive resource available on the Internet
for the traditional theories and practices relating to causes and treatments,
including details of medicines and hundreds of natural remedies and treatments,
for Raynaud's, icy cold hands and feet, chilblains, and associated disorders
of the peripheral vascular and cardiovascular systems, and of the connective
tissues. This massive one million word work is the result of some 25 years
experience and in consultation with sufferers, patients, clinics,
doctors, nurses and health professionals from all over the world, both
in the field of modern medicine and in traditional culture-based natural
Raynaud's, Raynaud's Disease, Raynaud's Phenomenon,
Raynaud's Syndrome And Associated Circulatory And
Natural Remedies Information for Raynaud's Disease,
Raynaud's Syndrome, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Chilblains,
Cold Hands and Feet, Peripheral Vascular, Cardiovascular,
Autoimmune and Connective Tissue Diseases, and Associated
Circulatory Vascular Disorders
Find out all the following information and more in The Raynaud's Ebook:
- Learn about hundreds of natural and medical remedies and treatment programs for Raynauds, cold hands and feet and associated circulatory and autoimmune disorders: lupus, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic limb eschemia, erythromelalgia, migraine, etc. including: diet and foods, nutrition, western and eastern herbal therapies, homeopathy, mind-body medicine, postural reintegration, osteopathy, chiropractic, hydrotherapy, massage, exercise, reflexology, acupuncture, acupressure, biofeedback, healing, stress management, energy medicine, electrotherapy, and more.
- Explanations of the medical diagnosis, symptoms and medical treatments, there success and failure and known side effects.
- Read about the mind-body connection and how it can help or make worse the condition. Learn mind-body techniques for health and well-being to tap into the healing intelligence of the mind-body system, including the Raynaud's Reduction Technique (RRT).
- The role of the digestive fire in maintaining the core body temperature and how to get it running at peak performance through simple natural methods, foods and herbs.
- Learn about the foods and drinks which are helpful for Raynaud's, cold hands and feet and associated disorders.
- Vitamins, minerals and other nutrients known to be of value in these disorders dealt with in detail.
- Remedies tried and tested in nature's garden as well as remedies validated by scientific studies and clinical trials.
- Learn in detail about specific herbs, and how to prepare and use them, which have been found effective in reducing symptoms and successfully treating these diseases.
- Traditional theories relating to causes from traditional medicine systems in countries around the world. These can help give pointers for current medical research.
- Tips on how to gain the optimum anti-ageing protection from food and diet.
- Learn all about the different types of fats - fats that heal and fats that kill, fats that improve your vascular system and fats that don't.
- Read about natural remedies for autoimmune connective tissue disorders including lupus, scleroderma and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Hundreds of remedies for external sores and ulcers to help detoxification and healing.
- Advantages and disadvantages of modern and traditional cultural systems of medicine and healthcare and the importance of prevention oriented healthcare practices.
- Detailed explanation about the wisdom of natural herbs and foods for healing and why they are more effective in healing than synthetic pharmaceutical drugs.
- The role of nature's intelligence and how you can help align your mind and body to create balance, health and well-being.
- Hundreds of insightful, inspiring and useful quotations about healing and preventive and curative healthcare from top healthcare experts worldwide.
- Insightful articles on natural treatments for Raynaud's and associated disorders from medical and healthcare experts.
- Scientific references to medical studies and papers referring to new breakthroughs in finding causes of treatments of Raynaud's and associated disorders.
- Many enlightening anecdotal personal experiences of both home remedies and professional treatments from people all over the world.
- Hundreds of remedies for Raynaud's, cold hands and feet, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, restless legs syndrome (RLS), lupus, scleroderma, migraine headaches, athlete's foot, chilblains, cardiovascular problems, digital ulcers, varicose ulcers, and more.
- Detailed postural reintegration techniques to improve posture and movement including the silk thread technique to help the circulation of blood, and improve muscle and nerve function.
- Many simple instructions for various exercises and movements that you can do to improve peripheral circulation and circulation of the blood generally.
- How the sympathetic nervous system, neurotransmitters and hormones may be involved in the cause of Raynaud's.
- Learn about simple Indian body movements which anyone can do and which are specifically for removing energy blocks in the nervous and circulatory systems thus improving nerve and blood flow.
- Learn how to breathe naturally and completely and how to use correct breathing to increase the heat and circulation of the blood. Learn the complete, natural breath technique.
- Read about unique adaptogenic herbs which can help your body to maintain its temperature and resist stress.
- Learn about and remedies for erythromelalgia, excessively hot extremities, which some Raynaud's sufferers also have.
- Learn about how Traditional Chinese Medicine treats Raynaud's with foods, herbs, moxibustion, acupuncture, and acupressure.
- Massage techniques for the hands and feet to improve peripheral circulation.
- Many warming food recipes such as the honey, ginger and cayenne toast recipe which can warm the body up, even in few minutes!
- Tips for preventing ageing and maintain youth, improving your biological age.
- Herbal formulas for inflammation and swelling.
- Advice and remedies for skin care, with many formulas for natural remedies, creams, oils, etc.
- How to remove corns and calluses on the toes and feet with simple homemade natural remedies.
- How to use aromatherapy essential oils to combat Raynaud's and icy cold hands and feet.
- Techniques and practices for your daily routines which will enable you to prevent illness and maintain good health and well-being generally.
- Unique Indian herbs useful for rejuvenating the nervous, circulatory and digestive systems.
- Read about miraculous spiritual healings for Raynaud's and the healing power of prayer.
- How migraine and Raynaud's spasms may be connected.
- How the nervous, circulatory and endocrine system are involved in Raynaud's and poor circulation.
- Hundreds of remedies for chilblains and poor peripheral circulation to the extremities.
- The link between Raynaud's and allergies; your icy cold hands and feet could be an allergy to the cold.
- Learn techniques of stress management to help prevent tension and stress in the nervous system.
- Read about medical drugs used for Raynaud's and associated disorders and their side effects. Know the drugs you should avoid as they can damage your health. Some chemicals, drugs and surgical practices may actually cause Raynaud's.
- How the military developed a successful hydrotherapy treatment for Raynaud's and extreme cold hands and feet to combat this problem resulting from soldiers having to maintain guard duty in freezing conditions.
- Hundreds of hot tips to help prevent and reduce a Raynaud's spasmodic event, help with chilblains, and to warm up your icy hands and feet.
you so much for the tips. My feet felt toasty in a matter of minutes
after following your advice." - Aaron Cavanaugh, USA
The Raynaud's Ebook is the most comprehensive
information resource of natural medicines and treatments for Raynaud's,
cold hands and feet, and associated disorders available on the Internet.
The research for The Raynaud's Ebook began some 25 years ago. A huge amount
of useful information has been gathered from the traditional healing systems
around the world, both for the treatment and the understanding of symptoms
Ordering Information: For further and ordering details for The Raynaud's Ebook click on the email link below and a response will be returned to you within the day:
FREE Order today and get all the following free gifts FREE
1. Ten Hot Tips To Keep Your Hands Warm Naturally!
2. The Raynaud's Reduction Technique Ebook!
3. The Raynaud's Support Files - an extra three million words of very useful supportive information!
4. A one month's supply 60 gram pack
of Herbal Nutrition, a complete herbal
food supplement, worth $15 store price (only 25 to give away)! The pack
comes with a free vitamins and minerals content chart for the ingredients.
See the ingredients label below.
Natural wholefoods are the best source of vitamins and minerals as they contain them in the correct amounts and balance. Herbal food powders, such as the Herbal Nutrition "superfood" formula, can be added to meals as organically based, and therefore easily assimilated, extra sources of such nutrients. Herbal Nutrition contains over fifty herbs, fruits, seeds, barks, flowers and roots selected for their high nutrient values as well as therapeutic properties to increase the energy of the body, strengthen the tissues, organs and systems and provide increased resistance to stress. It contains spirulina which is similar to chlorella in its very high level of nutrients. Both are useful for maintaining the purity and alkalinity of the blood, and for detoxification including the elimination of heavy metals such as mercury and lead. The herbal formula is of value generally for health and beauty, but especially useful during periods of increased nutritional needs as in defective diet, debility, convalescence, stress, sport, old age, slimming and tobacco and alcohol dependency, A chart is available (with each pack) detailing the nutritional properties and herbal dynamics of all the ingredients of the Herbal Nutrition formula. You can take care of your daily nutrition with just a teaspoon of Herbal Nutrition.
HERBAL NUTRITION is a concentrated, complete herb-food. Wild and wild-crafted herbs provide a natural source of the full range of multi-vitamins/minerals, antioxidants and other vital nutrients for mind-body health and vitality. Traditionally renowned herbs for digestion, elimination, circulation and stress resistance holistically strengthen all body tissues and specifically clear and nourish the skin, nails, hair and eyes.
INGREDIENTS: Acerola, Alfalfa, Amalaki, Anise, Apricot Kernel, Balm, Bilberry, Bibhitaki, Buckwheat, Burdock, Cardamon, Carrageen, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Clover, Dandelion, Elder, Eyebright, Fenugreek, Ginger, Ginkgo, Goto Kola, Haritaki, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Horsetail, Indian Ginseng, Kelp, Knitbone, Liquorice, Marjoram, Marshmallow, Mints, Nettle, Parsley, Pollen, Propolis, Pumpkin, Rose Hip, Rosemary, Sage, Sarsaparilla, Sesame, Slippery Elm, Siberian Ginseng, Spirulina, Sugarcane Juice, Sunflower, Thyme, Turmeric, Natural Source Vitamin E, Watercress, Wild Cherry, and Yellow Dock.
DIRECTIONS: Best used as a continuous course especially in periods of greater nutritional needs as in convalescence, defective diet, old age, fatigue, menopause, smoking or alcohol dependency, stress, sport and slimming. 2 to 3 times daily take approx. 1/2 to 1 tsp. measure or more, as needed, on your meals or on the tongue with water. To enhance the regenerative effects Herbal Nutrition can be taken with miso soup, fresh juice, wheatgerm, pumpkin/sunflower/sesame seeds, green leafy vegetables, honey, or malt (all preferably organically grown sources).
The Raynaud's Ebook is a non-profit association venture and all proceeds from the sale go to further research into the knowledge and understanding of the cause, prevention and treatment of Raynaud's and associated vascular and autoimmune disorders.
"In the midst of winter,
I finally learned
That there was in me
An invincible summer."
- Albert Camus
Copyright © HealthFiles 2000-2005
The URL or website
address for this page is:www.raynaudsdisease.org or www raynaudsdisease.org.uk
If you would like to have further
info/order details by email on The
please send an email with <Raynaud's Ebook> in the subject line to:
Links to other sites on the Web
Hot Products for Raynaud's, and Cold Hands, Feet, Nose and Ears
Health In Your Hands
Sanctus Herbal Oil Hand Massage Audio Cassette Course
A professional course... for a new profession
Start a new career in the healthcare profession from your own home
Warm your own hands up at the same time you warm other's!
RaynaudsHerb.com (www.raynaudsherb.com) - An Indian doctor has formulated an all-natural 100% herbal food supplement for people afflicted with Raynaud's disease or phenomenon. RENOTOL, as it is called, is a unique and synergistic amalgamation of six herbs, which are combined in a specific proportion to increase blood supply to tissues and to correct the affected blood vessels. Renotol helps in dilating the vascular wall of the arterioles.
Raynaud's Gloves, Hottest Product for Raynaud's Symptom
The Far Infrared therapy Raynauds gloves have been proven in clinical trials to improve blood circulation and relieve pain associated with Raynaud's disease, currently on sale at Far Infrared Clothing Market of firheals.com .
Heatbands are a brand new product, designed specifically for Raynaud's sufferers to help keep the hands warm. They can be worn all day around the wrists and unlike heated gloves or many types of hand warmer, they work by preventing heat loss from the wrists, the most vulnerable area directly effecting the hands. Heatbands are attractive (available in a choice of 4 colours), convenient and unobtrusive and can be worn with your normal clothing and are inexpensive at £12.95 for a months supply (pack of 60).
Heatbands can help to keep your hands warm during any activity including: walking, shopping, running, cycling, tennis, golf, fishing, mountain biking, gardening, horse-riding, working on the computer, etc etc. For more information visit http://www.heatbands.com