PEACE ON EARTH
I shall pass through
S A D A N A N D V I J A Y K U M A R
My roots--Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Learning is an unending process, we can learn from trivial things. Nothing is unimportant in learning. Source may be small but it is important if it gives knowledge and "Knowledge is Power".
The acorn barnacle is a little shelled animal that fastens itself to the hulls of boats. It has an incredible trait: It secretes an adhesive so powerful that a very thin film just a few thousandths of an inch thick has a shear strength of about 7,000 pounds per square inch! Ask anyone that has tried to remove them from a boat hull how difficult the task was! Now you may be asking: "Okay, Vijay. What's the point?" In a word, the point is: persistence. Just as the acorn barnacle has the unusual ability to stick to things, you must learn to persist in your career. Never give up too soon. Yes, you have to work, work and work, but not everyone that tries, of course, succeeds
The Advice given by People,
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them. That is why you pay him/her.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." The devil's name is Depression.
4. Enjoy the simple things. When the children are young, that is all that you can afford. When they are in college, that is all that you can afford. When you are on retirement, that is all that you can afford.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. Laugh so much that you can be tracked in the store by your distinctive laughter.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be alive while you are alive. Don't put out a mailbox on the highway of death and just wait in residence for your mail.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it is family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health. If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Go to the mall, the next county, a foreign country, but not to guilt country.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity; and always remember . . . "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
The THEY SAY . . . It takes a minute to find a special person an hour to appreciate them A day to love them But then an entire life to forget them. It's a short message to let people know that you'll never forget them. Take the time to live!!!