- If you would like to join in occasional or periodic conversation in Memphis about the life and work of Fr. Bulgakov, please let us know.
- Note to Researchers: Fr. Bulgakov's first name is variously spelled as Sergius, Sergii, Sergei, Sergey and Sergej in the literature. His last name is variously spelled as Bulgakov and Boulgakov.
- The photograph of Fr. Sergius Bulgakov's gravesite, near the top of this webpage, has been made available to us courtesy of Roman Zaviyskyy, Oxford University.
- Bulgakov Discussion List: To receive occasional Bulgakov Society notices, please join Sergius Bulgakov group at Yahoo!.
Click to join sbulgakov
- We would also like to hear from others outside of Memphis as to how we might cooperatively promote conversation and scholarship in the broad area of Russian School theology in general and in the life and work of Fr. Sergius Bulgakov in particular.
- Please let us know of other resources that might be appropriately added to this web page.
- Sergius Bulgakov Society was pleased to host a reception for Fr. Paul Christy of Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church following his Chapel talk at Memphis Theological Seminary on November 10, 2004.
- The background music you may be hearing at this web page is a sample (mid format) of Shen khar venakhi (Georgian), recorded 1999.