The School aspires to be a School of Choice , secures a reputation for academic excellence, dedicated to the development of young people, irrespective of whether rich or poor, colour, race or religion and prepares the educational foundation of its students in line with the National Curriculum.
To educate and train children of all communities with different starting capabilities who will take responsibility for their own lifelong learning and growing in order that they become leaders who serve their families, communities and countries
Our graduates will learn life skills that will give them a head start in jobs and institutes of higher learning right after leaving school.
Academic learning in our system should be a joy rather than a burden
General School Rules for ALL STUDENTSAll students are expected to:
- be punctual for school and for all their classes;
- respect the teachers, staff and their classmates;
- cooperate with their teachers;
- create a safe environment for everyone to study in;
- respect school property and the property of others;
- be well-behaved at all times whether in school or outside school;
- wear the correct school uniform;
- participate actively in class / lessons;
- participate actively and willingly in ECAs;
- refrain from activities that tarnish their name as well as the school's image.
Note: High Resolution Production: please adjust your screen setting to 1280 x 1024 OR 1400 x 1050 pixels for best view output