This site has been created by the Blackstone/Franklin Square Neighborhood Association. To learn more about the Association and its activities, please read on. email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at:
The Blackstone/Franklin Square Neighborhood Association is a non-profit organization committed to providing information, facilitating interaction and championing improvement for the purpose of enhancing the quality of life within our community.
Officers (elected 10/9/01)
- President: Chris Brayton - Braytonchr
- Vice President: Sheryl Brown Shimer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Don Wick – email@example.com
- Clerk: Piper Hawes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parks Committee: Deb Asbrand – email@example.com
- Chairman Development Committee: Jake Lilly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairman Fundraising/Membership: open
- Web Master: Jen Grella - email@example.com
- Community Window – Marc Grella – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area 1 Rep(s): David Stokes; Mary Jeanne Currie
- Area 2 Rep(s): open
- Area 3 Rep(s): Jen Grella; Rouben Madikians
Geographic Boundaries (map coming soon!)
Association Boundaries: From the corner of Worcester & Newland Streets, to the corner of Newland & San Juan Streets, to the corner of San Juan & Shawmut Avenue, to the corner of Shawmut & W. Dedham Street, along Msgr. Reynolds Way to Harrison Avenue, along Harrison to East Newton Street, to the corner of East Newton & Father Gilday Streets, along Father Gilday to East Concord Street (even numbered side), along East Concord to Washington Street, along Washington to Worcester, and along Worcester to Newland.
= Association blocks between Worcester, Shawmut, West Brookline & Washington (including Blackstone & Franklin Squares)
Area 2 = Association blocks between Newland, Shawmut, West Brookline & West Dedham
- Area 1
Area 3 = Association blocks between East Concord, Washington, Harrison, & Msgr. Reynolds (excluding Franklin Square)
By-Laws (link coming soon!)