The Nutshell of The Investment Programme
- A window for individual investors to invest in multi-billion dollar industry, which otherwise is closed to them
- It’s legal, it’s a mainstream business, it comes with contractual right and hedges your other investments
- The extraction and sale of crude oil or gas
The Investment Concept
- Investor buys a percentage of “working-interest” of a specific piece of land rich in oil and gas
- Monthly proceeds from the sale of oil or gas extracted are shared among all investors according to proportion owned
- An income instrument where the monthly returns may be cash-out or reinvested to increase the units owned
The Investment Return
Comes in monthly stream like an annuity contract
Amount depends on market price of crude oil. Which is currently traded around US$70 per barrel
Duration of return depends on the mineral reserves in the land, which has been certified to last between 9 and 16 years
The first monthly income payable to investors commence immediately upon completion of title (working interest) transfer, which currently takes about 4 months. Investor will receive their 1st payment on the 6th month from the date of contract (contractual).
If production has not commence then, the investor would receive 0.75% (9% per annum) of the amount invested, each month until production starts
The conservatively projected return is 7-15% pa
What do we invest?