- All human bodies after death are either buried or burned, and there is no difference in
their perishable state. Do you deny this fact?
- Can you deny the fact that a person would be lacking in understanding, if he attempts to
judge another person as superior or inferior by birth based on the perishable body rather
than taking into consideration the quality of the mind?
- Can you deny the fact that the man who thinks about the common good of the world society
is superior, and the one who is interested in only his personal welfare like animals,
without any regard and respect for the common good of others, is inferior?
- Is it not an animal nature that works only for the welfare of the self? Would you not
consider one as selfish and satanic if he destroys the common good of the world society
for the sake of his selfish aims? Do you deny this fact?
- Is it not a divine nature to sacrifice one's own welfare for the sake of the world
community? Do you disagree with the fact that such people who sacrifice their own
well-being for the sake of the welfare of the world, are truly spiritual leaders?
- Do you not put on the spiritual garb to make the world believe that you offer yourself
for the welfare of the world community? Did not your predecessors follow the same
tradition? If that is so, can you attest to the fact that the Sankara Mutt has overcome
all inclination to strive for selfish motives and exists only for the welfare of the human
society all over the world, in keeping with your spiritual appearance? Can you afford to
state that you cherish a policy of self sacrifice with a view to promote the general
welfare of the people of the world without partiality, that is practised by you in your
day to day life and that your spiritual garb and behavior are in accordance with the above
- Can you deny the fact that, you and your Mutt are always thinking of the welfare of the
Aryan Purohits who call themselves Brahmins instead of striving for the spiritual welfare
of the world at large?
- Is it not true that you are giving importance to one particular caste (by birth) rather
than people with a noble mind when you think only about the welfare of the Brahmins, which
is contrary to your spiritual garb? Does it not mean that you are concerned only about the
perishable body which is either buried or consumed by fire? Don't you think that giving
importance to the body instead of discerning the nobility of the mind is rather
belittlement of human thinking?
- Can you deny the fact that living only for the prosperity of the Brahmins, of your caste
by birth, is not a spiritual life? You say that he who has realized the Brahmam is a
Brahmin. Can you point out any instance, from history, of a non-Brahmin who had attained
Brahmam by realization? The answer is 'No'. Is it not so? As such, is not your statement,
'He who has realized the Brahmam is a Brahmin', a false and deceitful concept? Can you
Do you have any instance from the history of your Mutt, that a non-Aryan Purohit, who has
realized the Brahmam has been appointed, as the head of the mutt in any one of the five
Sankara Mutts. If your answer is 'No', then your explanation for the word 'Brahmin' would
be only to deceive the people of the world? Can you deny this?
- Can any spiritual leader recognize an organization, which was established for and
strives for the welfare of only a particular caste by birth, with disregard for the
welfare of the world society as admirable?
- Can you deny the fact that just like other caste organizations, the 'Brahmin
Associations' exist only for the welfare of the Brahmins, who are Aryan-Purohits by birth?
Any noble minded person who dislikes caste organizations which only promote the welfare of
their own caste, would dislike these 'Brahmin Associations' also. Can you refute this
- Since the Aryan Purohits have organized the Brahmin Association on the model of any
other Association functioning for the welfare of a particular caste alone, the Brahmin
Association also receives the 'caste' stamp, and is degraded as a caste organization by
spiritual leaders. To avoid a caste stamp and degradation, the Sankara mutts have put on a
spiritual garb while operating as a caste organization. Can you refute this statement?
- Since the Sankara Mutts strive more for the welfare of the Brahmins than the Brahmin
Associations, how can you deny the fact that the spiritual garb worn by the Mutts has no
other aim than to detract and deceive the people of 'other castes'? Can you deny this
- Just like the deception of your spiritual garb, is not Advaita a deceptive concept
devised by your ancestor? Does Advaita give glory to the body, or to the spirit (life), or
to the soul? Is it not a fact that you do not have an answer for this? Can you refute
- Advaita is not a concept about God, in fact it is a concept that is against God, an
||Jainism and Buddhism
||The Six-fold religions Saivism, Vaishnavism, Judaism, Christianity and
||Visishtadvaita, Dvaita and Saiva Sittanta
||Advaita (Aham Brahmasmi) (I am God) (Any thing that opposes God is
Theistic religions condemn anti-theism as demonic or satanic. Can you
deny the fact that this satanic doctrine which opposes God, makes men say 'I am God' and
renders evil to the common good of the world society, and is making the people to believe
that Brahmins alone are equal to God and has made them to think that all the other castes
are inferior to Brahmins, and thus has insulted, degraded and enslaved them through the
- With an evil motive, through this satanic doctrine of Advaita which is opposed to
theism, you have systematically planned to render brutal actions against the general
welfare of the human society, and as per your evil plans you are indulging in barbaric
actions against human society. This doctrine, which was planned and systematically devised
with this evil motive by your ancestor is known as Varnashrama Dharma or Manu Dharma, or
Sanadhana Dharma or Advaita concept. Can you refute this statement?
- Can you quote from history any satanic doctrine like your 'Advaita philosophy', which
deceives a person to assume himself to be god as against God, to have existed anywhere or
at anytime in the history of the whole world?
- Can you deny the fact that this philosophy which is totally against the common good of
the world society and known by many names, is an anti-social philosophy and was
traditionally conceived and concocted amongst a group of plunderers who liked to lead a
life by robbery with the sole purpose of brutally plundering others through the ages?
- In the case of theft, only the belongings of a person are stolen. Whereas in the event
of a plunder, not only do we lose our property, but we are also exposed to physical
torture, disrespect, and even loss of life. The so called Brahmins could be compared to
plundering predators rather than thieves. After a close examination of the history of
India, one could not deny the fact that the people of India have been suffering loss of
dignity, property and life at the hands of the so called Brahmins. Can you deny this fact?
- The Brahmins are not only plundering predators, but are rather demonic predators, in as
much as they besides robbing the Indian Dravidians, compelled them to believe that the
Indians were inferior by birth to the Brahmins and fit to be their slaves, that it is a
religious virtue to give away their own wealth to the Brahmins, that there are two kinds
of justices, one for the Brahmins and the other for the Indians separately, that the
Indians were compelled to worship the Brahmins as gods, that the Indians were denied
education with an ulterior motive to retain them as illiterates without self dignity. The
Indian Dravidians who opposed the Brahmins were oppressed and compelled to do menial
labour. Can you deny this historical fact?
- You are aware of the fact that in every civilized society the government undertakes
every possible action to detect, deter, and punish the anti-social elements however clever
they may be. In order to avoid attention and escape government action, your antisocial
organization has conveniently put on the garb of spiritualism, and by showing this
anti-social satanic doctrine as spiritual, you are plundering, looting and enslaving the
Indians. Can you refute this?
- To remove any hesitation in the conscience of those of your caste you have promoted
through the Advaita concept that Brahmins are superior by birth, and all others are
inferior, and Brahmins have the right to plunder others. Thus this satanic doctrine
(Advaita concept) creates the mindset of a gang of robbers. Can you refute this?
- There is no other anti-social element like you in the entire world, which preach and
practise such an anti-social doctrine called Varnashrama Dharma, that man is superior or
inferior by birth. Can you deny the fact that Varnashrama Dharma was established and
practised only in India, and not anywhere else in the whole world?
- In other countries there are differences based on race, language, religion and politics,
however like in India, no one is segregated into low and high castes on the basis of
birth. Can you disprove this?
- Can you deny the fact that your caste, by nature of heredity is an evil minded one, and
the intention of Advaita philosophy is to cultivate in their evil mind more devilish
things and make them totally corrupt?
Next 25 Questions
|108 Questions to
Sankara Mutt| \An
International Conference\| Bhakti Marga - from South or North?| |Brahmins
- Leaders of Hindu Religion?| |Christ - Bodhisattva - Brahman|
\Cycle of Birth\\Dravida
Samayam Prayer\| God & Satan| \|How
to protect our Hindu Religion?| \Hinduism is
not a Religion\|Hindu Religion-Iconography|
|Hindu Religion-Myths| |Hindu
Love and Spirituality\|Indus Valley - Aryan or Dravidian?|
|Mythical Aryan Race| |Origin of Hindu Religion|
Advaita Philosophy| \
\Religion Under Threat|
|Soul & Spirit|\Why
Caste and Religious Clashes?\
Dr. M. Deivanayagam
Dr. D. Devakala
The Revival Movement of Dravidian Religion