Go Where Ya Need To!
#1 A trick for 1998 only
1. First pick the number of days of the week that you would like to go to the movies with your friends.
2. Multiply this number by 2.
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply it by 50.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1748. If you have NOT had your birthday, then add 1747.
6. Subtract the four digit year that you were born.
7. You should now have a three digit number (or a two digit number if you picked 0 for the number of times to go to the movies). The first is the number of times you want to go the the movies (it is 0 as previous). The second two are your age!!!
Pretty cool huh!!!
You are visitor number...
Page by: Mathman (Bruce A. Titen) ©1998