Dwarves must work together to combat enemies, therefore rules are formed to create order, to prevent us from the defiling evils. With enough time, we will defeat our enemies, and then, we shall rise to claim the throne of our righteous kings, our fathers.
- Knowlingly attacking a member of the Imperial Rune Knights or its allies is a no-no. Don't do it. If you kill them, you will be expected to return whatever you took or be removed from the clan.
- Let us know you are here, people. Be involved with the clan. I often get ideas for the clan, and I post these ideas on the message board. If you are involved with it, you will always know what is going on, and you can even have a say in how the clan is run.
- There is no longer any confusion about who has and who has not donated to the Imperial Treasury. If you tell me you have donated and you haven't, I will know. Expect things to get done a lot faster under this new system.
- There is nothing wrong with being a member of another clan in addition to this one. You will not become our enemy. In fact, I encourage you to do this, because I speak with other clans in hopes of making peace. I want to know who else is out there. I do not make enemies very quickly. Even being a member of an "enemy" clan will not get you blacklisted, as long as you obey these rules.
- Hacking the Runescape name of a member of the Imperial Rune Knights or any of its allies is strictly forbidden. Doing this will result in removal from the clan.
Just as restoring honor to Runescape is my aim, it should become your aim as well. This is your chance to become a part of something that honors and exemplifies these attributes. This is your chance to make a difference.