1) Remove covers.Adjustments
2) Locate a small PC board on the right side near the front.
3) There is a set of pins with a jumper over pin 1 & 2.
4) Remove this jumper and place it on pins 3 and 4.
5) Close up the radio and turn it on.
RV5 = AMC control RV6 = ALC control RV4 = AM/FM power RV7 = Transmit Meter adjustment
1)Remove top cover.Adjustments
2)Behind the numder pad there are 2 black jumpers on a small board.
3)Move both of them from pin 1&2 to 2&3.
4)Find another jumper spot behind the channel display.If there is no jumper there then you can either put one ther or solder to 2 pins together.
5)Close up the radio and turn on.
6)Use the #1 buton to change bands.
Audio limiterRV1 RF Power Meter adjust RV2 Squelch Level adjust RV4 AM Carrier adjust RV5 Modulation adjust RV7 Modulation Meter adjust RV11 13.8 Volt RV12 S-Meter Adjust Both AM and SSB. RV14 SSB ALC adjustment. RV50 Clarifer Center adjust
Remove small transistor under fm board next to diode D24.
Please report any viewing troubles.
Comments or suggestions regarding these Web pages are welcome.