.: Lingam Massage -
Massage is great for relaxation
and getting to know your partners body and what pleasure them. Relaxing into
orgasm is far more intense than being all tense.
The following Tantra massage focus on the genital region
not to stimulate but to release energy and also to awaken energy. These
massages can be used just for massage or used for sexual healing in cases of
premature ejaculation, impotence, vaginal cramping and orgasm problems.
- Find a nice comfortable area, on the bed or build up cushions
to lean up against. Your partner kneels or sits next to your side and
places her hand over your heart (one of the Chakra points) and
concentrate on giving energy into his heart. Synchronise your breath
- He needs to relax and feel accepting of her energy and
- He can lift his buttocks of the floor with his feet flat on the
ground or bed. Gently shake the buttocks releasing negative energy and
energising the positive. She can massage his cheeks to relax them
- Place the buttocks back down. She needs to brush the energy
away from his groin area. Brush from the groin away, up his stomach
and down his legs.
- Relax and place one hand over his heart and the other over his
genitals resting lightly, covering the penis and scrotum. Synchronise
your breathing and concentrate on this for a while.
- Start to massage around his pubic region avoiding the genitals.
Massage just above the pubic hair. Massage around his groin where it
joins the legs. Massage down his thighs. Around the groin area there
are lymph gland so be careful how much pressure you use here. This
area can be sensitive during certain illnesses.
- Massage very gently around the testicles being careful not to
bump them or move quickly. Be firm but gentle and slow to build trust
with touching this area.
- Massage below the testicles in the area called the perinium -
between the testicles and the anus.
- Gently hold his testicles in one hand, cupping your hand under
them. Sit still for a few moments again building trust. Feel each
testicle very slowly. Explore and get to know their shape. You may be
able to feel the tubes that come off the testicles that carry the
- Pull gently on the skin of the scrotum pulling it away from the
body. You can massage the skin between your index and thumb rubbing in
- Try to continue to relay but be aware of your erotic energy. He
needs to not feel he has to jump into action and take control but
enjoy relaxing and receiving attention.
- You can encourage him to relax by rubbing the energy away from
his groin area, brushing up to his stomach and down his thighs.
- When ready start to massage the penis. It is difficult to do
this while the penis is erect as the skin is tight and tense. If
flacid massage up fromt he groin to the head of the penis. You can
pull the skin away from the penis and rub between your fingers.
- When the penis is erect wrap your fingers around the penis with
a firm grip. Spread your fingers apart and squeeze the penis. Move
your fingers up and down squeezing different points.
- In tantra there are chakra points around the lingam. The
perinium, the base of the penis, the gland area on the underside of
the penis head and the crown of the head where the hole is.
- Play with his penis while rubbing his perineum, massagine
- He needs to concentrate to relax and not to focus on orgasm. He
may or may not orgasm from this massage. If orgasm approaches he needs
not to tense up but relax while the orgasm occurs resulting in a more
powerful intense orgasm.
- Communication is key during this massage. You do not need to
chat but tell her what you like and enjoy while she massages.