Alzheimer disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in industrialized nations. Dementia is a brain disorder that interferes with a person’s ability to carry out everyday activities.
- The brain of a person with Alzheimer disease has abnormal areas containing clumps (senile plaques) and bundles (neurofibrillary tangles) of abnormal proteins. These clumps and tangles destroy connections between brain cells.
- This usually affects the parts of the brain that control cognitive (intellectual) functions such as thought, memory, and language.
- Levels of certain chemicals that carry messages around the brain (neurotransmitters) are low.
- The resulting losses in intellectual ability are called dementia when they are severe enough to interfere with everyday functioning.
Alzheimer disease affects mainly people aged 60 years or older.
- The risk of developing Alzheimer disease continues to increase with age. People aged 80 years, for example, have a significantly greater risk than people aged 65 years.
- About 5 million people in the United States and more than 30 million people worldwide have Alzheimer disease. Many others have mild, or minimal, cognitive impairment, which frequently precedes dementia.
- The number of people with Alzheimer disease is expected to rise substantially in the next few decades because of the aging of the population.
- The disease affects all races and ethnic groups.
- It seems to affect more women than men.
Because of this, Alzheimer disease is considered a major public health problem.
- The cost of caring for people with the disease is estimated at over $100 billion per year in the United States. The average yearly cost per affected person is $20,000 to $40,000, depending on the severity of the disease.
- That cost doesn’t take into account the loss of quality of life for the affected person, nor the physical and emotional toll on family caregivers.
Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia, which is the loss of intellectual and social abilities severe enough to interfere with daily functioning.
ACUPUNCTURE CURE FOR ALZHEIMER
In the meantime, caring for someone with Alzheimer's takes patience and a focus on the things a person can still do and enjoy. Those with Alzheimer's — as well as those who care for them — need support and affection from friends and family to cope.
TREATMENT HERBAL FOR ALZHEIMER
Dementia occurs in people with Alzheimer's disease because healthy brain tissue degenerates, causing a steady decline in memory and mental abilities.
ALZHEIMER HERBAL CURE
About 4.5 million older Americans have Alzheimer's, a disease that usually develops in people age 65 or older. This number is expected to quadruple by the year 2050 as the population ages
Neuro Acupuncture Herbal Treatment Cure
Autistic Acupuncture and herbal treatment:
Migraine Acupuncture herbal treatment:
Backache Lumbago slipped -disc herbal treatment:
Stroke Treatment and True Story:
Cancer Treatment with Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, Lung Preventition, Breast Enlargement:
Alzheimer's early treatment and cure.:
Acupuncture Treatment :
List Of A-Z Treatment:
CP Kids, Autistic AcupunctureTreatment, Autism Associations.:
Acupuncture Treatment for Cancer and Other diseases.:
Acupuncture Treatment for Stroke:
Malay Version- Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine (Bahasa Malaysia- Akupunktur Dan Rawatan Herbal Cina Klinik):
Acupuncture Institute Course Kuala Lumpur and Intensive Trainning.:
Acupuncture pfeifferherbs Treatment Kuala Lumpur, Infant complications ,water in the brain, Brain Problem at birth.:
Versi Bahasa Malaysia- Akupunktur Rawatan Akar Kayu Cina.:
Alcoholicliver Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment.:
Women herbs,women Problem Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment.:
Women acupuncture,women Problem Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment.:
Women cure, women herbs cure,women Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment.:
Women malaysia, women herbs, women herbal malaysia,women acupuncture malaysia and Herbal Treatment.:
Women alternative treatment, women alternative acupuncture and Herbal Treatment.:
Women medical centre, medical centre for women problem,Herbal Treatment, Women's Site.:
Autism Autistic Treatment:
Spastic Kids Treatment Acupuncture:
Acupuncture And Herbal Treatment Acupuncture:
Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment: