|Ideas For Helping
Your Child from
|Parents can do their part to improve
student's performance in school by
doing the following:
1. Cooperate with the school to
make homework effective.
2. Provide your child with suitable
study conditions (desk or table,
lights, books and supplies.)
3. Reserve a time for homework and
TURN OFF THE TELEVISION.
4. Encourage your children but avoid
5. Show interest in what your children
are doing but do not do the work
6. Understand the school expects
homework to be completed and
7. Read to your child.
|Sites to Surf|