|Navigation and electronic equipment|
|A large part of the electronic equipement is either brand new, such as all the Raymarine gear or has had very little use.
All the electronics (as well as all other on board electrical accesories) have been installed by professional marine electricians.
|The navigation area and chart table. Note the main Ac/Dc pannel just behind the seat.|
|Chart table electronics include:
* Multirepeter Navman with Forward looking echosounder,speedometer and fluxgate compass
* GPS/ Plotter/ Radar Raymarine model C12 (12 Inch)
* VHF Simrad DSC compatible.
* Weathertrend display by Prosser
* Weather fax Weatherman
* Autopilot Raymarine 600 T Linear electrical
Other miscellanous navigation equipment located in chart table, including LED lighting, CD & Radio player, volumetric intruder alarm.
The cockpit instrumentation consists of:
* Wind speed and direction repeaters
* Autopilot and GPS repeaters
* Depth, electronic compass and water speed repeaters
* Bilge alarms (visual and accoustic)
* VHF speaker
* Transmission neutral position light
* Engine control pannel.
* Magnetic Compass
* Plug for autopilot remote control
|Home Rigging Deck Accommodation 1 Accommodation 2 Mechanical General Data|