|Send your comments, suggestions, and pictures to:
"The success of TIPQCAA is in your hand, fellow alumni!!..
You are a part, so you can contribute,
You can share, so we can achieve
We will build, so we can help
We will begin, so it will continue..., so it will last..,
and soon be remembered.."
Mhel De Leon
| DONATION LIST
ITEMS DONOR DATE
1. Books and Pipettes Engineer Elmo Luz Bondoc May 28, 2002
TIPQCAA Honorary Member (forwarded to TIPQC
Books Engineer Elmo Luz Bondoc July 12, 2003
diskettes and cd
1. To promote the institution and to uphold the welfare of TIPQC graduates.
2. To support job opportunities for newly and unemployed graduates and alumni.
3. To help the students experience on-the-job training.
4. To uplift the standard of the students, the graduates, and the institution
through Technical and Information Communication Technology (ICT).
TIPQCAA FUTURE PLANS and PROJECTS:
1. Donation of Books to TIPQC Library.
2. Sponsoring seminars for TIPQC graduating students.
3. College Scholarship Program.
4. Job Fair for newly graduates.
5. Gathering / Reunion of TIPQC Alumni.
6. Training and Seminars for TIPQCAA Members.
7. Recreational Activities for TIPQCAA Members.
8. Assistance Program for TIPQC Alumni here and abroad.
9. Building business relationship among TIPQC Alumni.
10. Search for Outstanding Alumni.
TUITION FEE DISCOUNT
FOR TIPQCAA/TIPAA DEPENDENTS
- A TUITION FEE DISCOUNT PROGRAM for TIPQCAA/TIPAA dependents who wish to
enroll in TIP
- SPOUSE, CHILDREN and UNMARRIED BROTHERS/SISTERS are the qualified dependents
of TIP ALUMNI, but only for alumni who are members of TIPQCAA/TIPAA
- The discount is (5%) on TUITION FEE.
- It is not applicable to CISCO, ORACLE and ICDL.
- It has to be applied every semester before enrolment (not applicable during the
Summer term). Specifically, it should be applied for at the special scholarship
window of the Registrar’s Office using TIP APPLICATION DISCOUNT FORM and
present it at:
TIP QC - Window 3
TIP Manila - Window 2
Together with the APPLICATION FORM, the student should present the following:
1. Grades of the previous semester
2. Certification from TIPQCAA/TIPAA that his benefactor is an alumnus of TIP and a member of TIPQCAA/TIPAA, indicating the dependent’s relationship with the said alumnus/alumna.
Conditions/Requirements to avail this program:
1. The benefactor must be a member of TIPQCAA/TIPAA.
2. The student is a qualified dependent of a TIP alumnus.
3. The student must not have a failing / dropped / incomplete grade(s) in the previous semester.
4. The student must finish the program within the prescribed period of 4 or 5 years based on the program‘s curriculum; hence, he is required to enroll the regular load per semester in the particular program. Otherwise, the discount shall be forfeited.
To request for a certification, please text TIPQCAA Secretary the name of the TIPQCAA Member, Degree and Year Graduated; Name of the Dependent, Year and Course and the relationship of the Dependent to the TIPQCAA Member. Expect it to be released the following day.
TIPQCAA Secretary Minnie Baldres