Hello there. I never imagined being 38, divorced, and sharing joint custody of a child. This is my first try at creating a homepage. I have a lot to share with you, but I'm still in the process of organizing it, so please be patient and come back often to view my future enhancements. Whether you're young or old, male or female, if you're on your own with a child (or share custody), and are interested in gaining a new friend, this page is dedicated to you.
When I first began this page, my idea was to write an advertisement about myself and hope someone would respond. Well, I have my share of pen-pals. They are great people and hope one day I can afford the time (and funds) to travel 300 plus miles to meet them. As this page grows, you will come to know me. Meanwhile, I thought it would be a better idea to create a site where people can share their stories of being single, divorced, or perhaps widowed with a child in the 90's. What it's like to be dating in your 30's. What works and what doesn't.
I also have several message boards going. If you like the information on these pages, you'll enjoy the message boards, too!
To join our discussions, simply click on any of the
1.Single Parent Issues
2. Singles With Children Seeking Partners
3. Single Parents in Missouri
4.Single Parent Issues #2
If you've never used a Delphi Message Board you'll
need to go through a quick registration (so you can
post messages). It only takes a minute and it's free!
Please visit the boards often. We need your input! Don't forget to sign my guest book.
I'm sure that having a child and being on your own is a very difficult situation. Sharing joint custody of a child isn't easy either. The numbers of divorce cases are growing every day.
Topics considered at this
site (click on them):
1. How to get past the pain of divorce.
2. Explaining it to the kids.
3. The importance of keeping your ex in the picture.
4. Dating and having children.
5. Victim's of abusive situations.
6. The Pro's and Con's of date searching via electronic, newspaper, and tele-personals.
7. What to consider in choosing your next partner.
8. Some do's and don'ts when it comes
to dealing with
10. Don't let your guard down.
11. Use of photo's and revealing personal information. A MUST READ!
12. Step Parent Issues
14. Single Parent WebRing
My site has been nominated for the Top100 Parent
Sites list! Please take the time to vote.