Welcome to my collection of fics. If you have any to add, please check the Submissions Guide before sending them to me.


Trunks and Pan Fanfiction
Authors:Bra and TL
Tile: Once Upon A Time in the Old West
Notes: This is about Me, Bra, Trunks, Goten and a few other characters who we made up (Cole and Tanner). The GT team are bored, so they plug in the time machine and go to the past... but there is a problemo, Pan and Bra are captured by a bunch of wanna be educated robbers, who they don't want to leave! How do Trunks and Goten convince the girls to come home? Read the fic!
Complete
Author: Kat
Tile: Memori (NEW!!)
Notes: Trunks survived the accident, but will Pan survive his illusions afterwards???
Incomplete
Author: Panabelle
Tile: Too Young to Die(NEW!!)
Notes: Trunks is scared.... Of Gohan. But this isn't your average fic, with Gohan playing a minor role. The guy's in his thoughts... constantly...
Complete
Author: Kat
Tile: Determined to be Together
Notes: This is a fic I wrote by myself for the first time and I personally enjoy it. I got the idea from a commercial for 90210 or something and just had to write it. It probably is not even close to what the real story is (I haven't watched an episode of 90210 in my life) so forgive me.
Complete
Author: Kat
Tile: Homework
Notes: TP, Trunks proposes.... ooooo...awwww...WARNING: THIS ONE ISN'T EDITED!!!!!!!
Complete
Author: Kat
Tile: Kindred Spirits
Notes: Giru comes back... as a human! He suprises everyone with a mental link with Pan.... But what comes of it?
Complete
Authors: Rayne
Tile: Automatic Flowers
Notes: What would you do to get automatic flowers from Trunks? See what Pan does...
Complete
Author: B-Chan
Tile: Be Careful What you Wish For
Notes: This is one of my favorite fanfics.. although it is not entirely about Pan and Trunks. What would you do with three (Yes, I said THREE!!) of the purple haired hotty at your beck and call? Arguing over you... making your friends jealous... hehehe. Then there is the little problemo about Vegeta and Bulma (My other fav couple)... they kinda switched sexes and races. Vegeta is now a human woman, and Bulma is now a saiya-jin male. Uh-oh.
Complete
Author: Kat and Nutty
Tile: Riding Through the Woods
Notes: This is a sweet little fic about Pan, Trunks, Bra, and Goten taking a horseback ride through the woods.
Complete
Author: Trinity Blue
Tile: Love and Ranks
Notes: What if Planet Vegeta wasn't destroyed?
Complete
Author: Amber
Tile: When the Future Falls for the Past
Notes: This is REALLY cool. Trunks has to goes back to the past to meet... PAN OF COURSE! And they are FORCED to go shopping. Oh, the saianity!! (Borrowed that from someone's page, hope they don't mind)
complete
Author: Noseless
Tile: Waiting
Notes: Pan gets blown into the past!
incomplete
Author: Kat and Trinity Blue
Tile: Running
Notes: A double whammy. The idea was hers, most of the story is mine, and a few of both are ours. Confusing, ne? Get over it. Anyways, this is a wierd fic because "you throw everything you know about dbz out the window". There are alot of parts that are going to make you laugh or smile. Don't ask, just read.
incomplete
Author: Deidre
Tile: Battle of the Future
Notes: T&P fic.... Couples are formed in the future, and their kids go back in time. Interesting reactions..
complete
Author: Deidre
Tile: Chosen One
Notes: Some vamps are trying to steal the GT girls. What will the guys do? Don't forget to read Battle of the Future so you can get the ending of this one..
Incomplete
Author: Deidre
Tile: Three Way Tie
Notes: Could the DB crew be breaking up? Everyone is fighting!
incomplete
Auther: Lisalus
Tile: Season of the Moon
Notes: The 2nd in the trilogy, with a little more of TP in it..This story is meant for 18 and older, so if you aren't mature enough to veiw this, GO AWAY. It contains adult content and situations. Go to the first book, Red Dragon.
complete
Author: Lisalus
Tile: Sins of the Fathers
Notes: The Third in the trilogy of In Freeza's Shadow, with a little more of TP in it..This story is meant for 18 and older, so if you aren't mature enough to veiw this, GO AWAY. It contains adult content and situations, just like it's components.
incomplete
Author: Bulma-chan
Tile: Suprise!/Suprise!
Notes: lemon about Trunks and Pan (finally! I found one! There are maybe two or three of these, out of a hundred VB's)This one is different from the others though...
complete
Author: Aquilla
Tile: Killer Vacume
Notes: This may turn out to be another lemon...
Incomplete
Other Couples
Author: Kat and Bra
Tile: Groin Grinders Annoynmus
Notes:This is kind of an evil fanfic if you are a guy. (You can tell by the title) It is an adventure story about Pan and Trunks, Goten and Bra. Me and my friend stayed up all night and wrote it, so be prepared for chills..
complete
Auther:
Tile: Red Dragon
Notes:
Incomplete
Auther:
Tile: Too Close
Notes:
Incomplete
Other Series
Author: Kat
Tile: Untitled
Notes: Looking for someone to finish this fic... Ryoko tries to bake a cake for Tenchi's birthday
Incomplete
Author: Solojones
Tile: High Treason
Notes:Star Wars: 1 Month before ESB- The Rebel Alliance has suffered a devastating defeat, and they need someone to blame. And who better than a swaggering, cocky Corellian...
Incomplete
Auther: Sailor Starcrusher
Tile: Pluto and the Tiger
Notes:If anyone knows this author, could they please send me their email? I don't have all the chapters to this story... Pluto falls in love with the enemy
Incomplete
Main