UFO Flight - Merge/Seperate
- 1609. "Three Suns" Shakespeare's Henry VI (7)
Three glorious suns, each one a perfect sun;
Not seperated with the racking clouds,
But sever'd in a pale clear-shining sky,
See, see! they join, embrace, and seem to kiss,
As if they vow'd some league inviolable;
Now they are but one lamp, one light, one sun,
In this the heaven figure some event.
- August 18, 1783. Sudbrooke, Essex, England
The object then seperated into 7/8 pieces and travelled swiftly horizontally before disappearing in an arc like a rocket.
- March 16, 1961. Admiralty, Antarctica (1)
Suddenly, the front and rear of the UFO split, each one identical to the original object they had been.
- March 26, 1962. Naperville, Illinois
Six or eight red balls, arranged in a rectangular formation, became two objects with lights by the end of the 15 minute sighting.
- September 14, 1963. Susanville, California
One round object intercepted a long object and either attached itself to the latter or disappeared.
- May 18, 1964. Mt. Vernon, Virginia
One small, glowing white oval split twice after moving from the right of the Moon around to the left.
- 1965. Sanderson, Ivan Terence (1)
Sanderson and his assistant saw a solid, flashing bright-red object which split into two pieces, each half moving off in a different direction. Sanderson, Ivan Terence.
- 1965. Oxford, Michigan
One light, like a satellite, split into two parts, one of which was copperish color, then two more joined up.
- June 13, 1975. Bellevue, WA
Two orange-colored, cone-shaped objects, merge.
- August 20, 1975. Albany, New York (1)
As the reddish, glowing UFO flashed on and off, two smaller objects approached and merged with it. After a few minutes, the two smaller objects broke away.
- July 18, 1976. Spokane, WA
Disc-shaped craft reflecting sunlight, splits in two and disappears.
- August 29, 1976. Lynwood, CA
Silver, bullet-shaped object, slowly rises upward as it separates and then reattaches itself back into shape.
- December 26-27, 1980. Bentwaters AFB, England (2/P.186-187)
Threw off glowing particles, broke off into five seperate objects and the disappeared.
- May 4, 1990. Stockay, Belgium (2)
The mushroom tip detached and began to climb. As it did, it turned a bright orange. A few moments later, the mushroom descended reattached itself at the top, and the colors returned to their original shades.