Olympics Around the World
How Can I Help?
|Your Richard PTO|
|Volunteer for The Auction
We are still looking for volunteers to help the night of the auction. We've arranged the shifts so that no one is stuck doing work all night. So, c'mon, join the fun!! To volunteer e-mail Jen @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please try to sign-up for one of the following:
1. Sign-in & Registration - 6 people, 2 shifts - only need to work one shift
2. Runners - 10 people - people to pick up sheets once silent table is closed- to serve as security for that table & confer with Auction Officials if there is a discrepancy
3. Live Auction Spotters & Runner- 6 people to aid the auctioneer in closing bid
4. Cashier & Data Entry* - 4 people, 2 shifts - only need to work one shift
5. Movers & Delivery- 6 people to help rearrange the tables before check out, check receipts and hand item to winner
6. Guides - 8 people, different shifts – only need to work one shift to help guide people to their Mystics appointment
7. Clean-up Crew - as many people as we can round up!
8. Set-up Crew - many people, available before the auction, different shifts between 1:00pm and 5:30pm on February 27th.
Data entry and cashiers need to be available for a SHORT dry run training in the Richard Library Monday, February 23rd from 4:00-5:30 (pizza provided, no kids, please).
Volunteer for the Carnival
The Carnival committee will be looking for volunteers to help with the Olympic Village Café, ticket sales, hall sales, and a variety of other areas. Please watch your child's backpack for signup sheets or contact email@example.com if you would be willing to work a shift.
Note: We welcome help from former students or older siblings!
Sell Your Raffle Tickets
Richardfest comes once every three years and the Raffle is the big Kahuna. If every family sells at least the enclosed booklet we can net (minus those fabulous cash prizes) more than $20,000. Wow! Please contact me, Amy Taylor or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
|Logo Contest Winners|
|How Can I Help?|
|Speedi Photo of GPW|
|Advertisers & Sponsors|
|Grosse Pointe, Michigan|