Olympics Around the World
|Your Richard PTO|
|Auction Co-Chair Jen Hilzinger -- email@example.com.|
|The Richardfest Live/Silent Auction will be held at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial on Friday, February 27th, 2004. This year we are intending to put the “fun” back into fundraising. We will be arranging the Crystal Ballroom into a great party atmosphere and adding some other fun surprises as well. We all love to support Richard, and many of us have for years, so let’s have some fun doing it!
We’ve thought about everything from the silent auction tables to the hors d'oeuvres, you simply need to give where you can and come and enjoy one another’s company. Remember we will provide all the mixers, condiments and a bartender, but because we can not purchase alcoholic beverages you should BYOB!
Susie L'Heureux firstname.lastname@example.org and Jennifer Mitchell email@example.com are our Aquisitions Committee Co-Chairs.
To review the Auction Rules please click here.
|Logo Contest Winners|
|How Can I Help?|
|Speedi Photo of GPW|
|Advertisers & Sponsors|
|Grosse Pointe, Michigan|
6:30PM – Silent Auction
6:30-9:00PM – “The Mystics” Fortune Tellers
9:00PM - Introductions & Announcements
9:00PM - Live Auction with Marty Bufalini, Auctioneer
7:00 – 12:00AM – Live Entertainment by “The Relics”
~11:30PM - Raffle with $15,000 in Prizes
|What to Wear
What to wear, what to wear? That has been asked many times. The attire for the 2004 Gala Auction Evening is stylish casual or business casual.
Richard Parents~ Time is running out -- please send in your RSVP to the Auction to confirm your spots for our night of "Fun"draising. We have planned a night with a little something for everyone to enjoy. We are expecting to have even a LARGER crowd than last time, so send it in NOW. Also remember to BYOB.
Auction Entertainment The Relics
The evening’s entertainment will include music by the Relics. They are a local band that plays a wonderful mix of oldies and dance favorites (AND the Band members are dads with kids in Grosse Pointe Schools.) Following the auction the Crystal Ballroom will be transformed into a swinging hot spot.
The Mystics – Meet the Entertainers
The Mystic will be available in the basement of the Crystal Ballroom from 6:30-9:00PM for anyone that would llike to participate. Guests interested will signup for a session when they check in. The Mystics are intended for entertainment purposes only! So have fun!
Rosemary Kaminski, Tarot Card Reader
Arlene Lane, Card Reader
Toni Sun, Astrologer
Justine Mustasfa, Card Reader
Lynn Roberts, Spiritualist
Constantine Tzesea, Handwriting Analysis
Stan Rutzel, Aura Photos
We are still looking for volunteers to help the night of the auction. We've arranged the shifts so that no one is stuck doing work all night. So, c'mon, join the fun!! To volunteer e-mail Jen @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Sign-in & Registration - 6 people, 2 shifts - only need to work one shift
2. Runners - 10 people - people to pick up sheets once silent table is closed- to serve as security for that table & confer with Auction Officials if there is a discrepancy
3. Live Auction Spotters & Runner - 6 people to aid the auctioneer in closing bid
4. Cashier & Data Entry* - 4 people, 2 shifts - only need to work one shift
5. Movers & Delivery - 6 people to help rearrange the tables before check out, check receipts and hand item to winner
6. Guides - 8 people, different shifts – only need to work one shift to help guide people to their Mystics appointment
7. Clean-up Crew - as many people as we can round up!
8. Set-up Crew - many people, available before the auction, different shifts between 1:00pm and 5:30pm on February 27th.
Data entry and Cashiers need to be available for a SHORT dry run training in the Richard Library Monday, February 23rd from 4 -5:30 (pizza provided, no kids, please)
Thanks! - Jen