UFO Shape - Saturn
- 1922. Poland
A silvery object. Two hemispheres divided by a rotating ring.
The object shoots a beam of light.
- July 10, 1947. Morristown, New Jersey
He spotted six, luminous spherical craft with hazy rings around them flying in a trail high in the sky above him.
- October 17, 1952. Oloron, France (1)
Through binoculars, these objects were distinguishable as red spheres, circled by yellow rings inclined at an angle in such a way that the bases of the spheres were were almost completely hidden.
- January 16, 1958. Trinidade Island, south Atlantic Ocean
The Trinidade Island Photographs. Professional photographer Almiro Barauna would take a sequence of pictures of this UFO off of a Naval vessel. More than 50 witnesses saw the UFO, including the ship's Captain.
- January 1958. Brazil (2)
A series of pictures were taken off the coast of Brazil showing a "saturn"- shaped object. Dozens of witnesses. Skeptics claim the pictures are fake, but have no evidence that such is the case.
- June 26, 1959. Boianai, Papua, New Guinea (1)
The machine and its occupants were surrounded by a glowing halo of light.
- December 21, 1964. Washington D.C. (1)
Six concentric rings encircled the object, which was crested with a dome and emitted a bluish glow.
- October 21, 1965. St. George, Minnesota (1)
The area below the windows glowed with a bluish light. The outer ring between the blue light and the rim was rotating counterclockwise, casting off a halo of light that changed from orange to white with an overall tinge of blue and green.
- Febuary 2, 1966. Salisbury, North Carolina
One silver, diamond-shaped object with several balls constantly in very fast motion around it, and much light.
- July 31, 1967. Churchville, NY
Sidney Zipkin. Two small beings, shiny black garb. Saturn-shaped craft seen near ground in truck headlights; beings boarded, took off straight up.
- September 11, 1967. Old Saybrook, Connecticut
It was surrounded by a glow or halo.
- January 1, 1970. Duncan, B.C., Canada
Doreen Kendall. Two dark beings in tight-fitting garb visible in upper portion of Saturn-shaped object with lights on rim; facial features obscured by headgear.
- June 27, 1970. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Aristeu Machado. Two small humanoids on rim of Saturn-shaped craft with flashing lights on the underside; craft took off, skimming ocean surface (see section V).
- August 16, 1970. Valladolid, Spain
Puente de Herrera. One human-size being, dark tight-fitting garb, entered Saturn-shaped craft, which took off with an intense whistling sound.
- October 10, 1976. San Diego, CA
At each end of the object was rings releasing multi-colored flashes of light.
- February 27, 1977. Kalispell, MT
Translucent, spherical, Saturn-like object with sparkling lights inside, is observed by a retired civil engineer.
- May 4, 1977. Downey, CA
Saturn-type object hovers directly over children on the playground at school. Massive vibration felt in immediate area.
- November 17, 1986. Alaska
Pilot's drawing (taken from his official report)
UFO encountered by Japan Airlines JAL1628 on 17-Nov-1986. The Japanese pilot lost his job for reporting the incident to the public, but 15 years later the story was corroborated by Callahan, former FAA Head of Investigations in 2001.
- February 16, 1994. Ocotlán, Jalisco, Mexico.
- May 21, 2002 Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- October 28, 2004. Merida, Yucatan
- January 8, 2006. Zdany, Poland
UFO Photos of a "flattened sphere with ring at the equator."
Reportedly the object immobilized two cars, and was moving extremely swiftly and without noise.
Discoid saucers: (7)
- Saturn shape: This configuration has been reported in many descriptions of UFOs and consists of a round or ovoid body bisected by a platform, in the manner of the planet Saturn and its ring.